The Award-Winning and American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest low-recoil shells with the same dependability. The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times. The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length-of-pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- Extended Magazine Tube (9+1)
- Matte black adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
- One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Fluted barrel with melonite finish
- Carbon steel ventilated rib with red Hi-Viz® Tri-Comp Front Sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- Extended Skeet2 Light Mod. Choke (.015”) (Beretta/Benelli)
- Red Cerakote Receiver, Extended Magazine Tube, and Extended Choke.